Online Marketing/blogger site help needed

Question
QUESTION: hello, I know how important is to be on google first page is you want to make money online. I have  a sports (soccer) betting blog for 2 months now and currently rank 2-3 place on first page for keywords: soccer free picks, soccer picks blog, soccer free picks blog.
however I only get around 60-100 pagevies per day and almost no adsense earnings.
MY QUESTIONS ARE: 1)IS IT NORMAL OR I DO SOMETHING WRONG;
2)WHAT OTHER WAYS TO USE FOR MONETIZATION OF THIS SOCCER BLOG.
address is:
http://soccer-free-picks.blogspot.com/
any help will be very useful for me
thanks

ANSWER: Hi kgg

In order to help I'd need a bit more information - where are you ranking for those terms, in other words:

1. what search engine?
2. what tld? (.ca, .com. .in. .co.uk etc)
3. when you search for those keywords, are you clearing ALL history and cookies, and signing out of any Google / Yahoo! accounts?

When i visited the blog, I did not see any Adsense banners above the fold - but there was an empty skyscraper box (maybe your adsense isnt working?).  

Please answer the following and then send me back your answers!

Cheers,
Jared

QUESTION: hello thanks for answer, as for your answers:
1. what search engine?-I USE GOOGLE
2. what tld? (.ca, .com. .in. .co.uk etc)-I DIDN'T KNOW IT MATTERS BJUT IT MATTERS AS IT LOOKS LIKE, I USED COM BUT IT TURNED GOOGLE.BG AND TODAY I USED TOR AND IT IS NOW GOOGLE.COM AND NOW I ONLY RANK 3RD FOR "FREE SOCCER PICKS BLOG"AND 10TH ON "FREE SOCCER PICKS BLOG, FOR OTHER KEYWORDS I AM OUT OF FIRST PAGE ON GOOGLE
3. when you search for those keywords, are you clearing ALL history and cookies, and signing out of any Google / Yahoo! accounts?-NO I AM NOT DOING THIS ON GOOGLE BUT TODAY I USED TOR BROWSER INSTEAD OF FIREFOX AND I BELIEVE IT DOES THIS

When i visited the blog, I did not see any Adsense banners above the fold - but there was an empty skyscraper box (maybe your adsense isnt working?).  - I TRIED TO POST ADSENSE ON IT BUT IT SHOWS IT IS PLACED BUT ON THE BLOG IT IS BLANK, I DON'T KNOW WHY, ON MY OLDER BLOGS ADSENSE SHOWS GOOD

THANKS

Answer
The first order of business is getting the top banner to work - if all ads are below the fold, you willl get low conversion.  Also, when you check analytics, and you see all of those visits, how many are bouncing?  What is your bounce rate?  If people come to the site and then leave right away AND there is no ad above the fold. the chances of getting a click are very low.

Cheers
Jared

Online Marketing

Jared Mumford