Online Marketing/Free advertising

olatunji.adetunji wrote at 2015-02-17 06:08:11
I will love you to read this blog post

it describes all you need to strategically promote your site for traffic.

You can also read this post as well

it provides you some list of sites and directories to submit your website/service to.

Most of this are free why some are low priced, but I can tell you they are worth it.

Please visit and try them.

Online Marketing

Shell Robshaw-Bryan

I can answer questions on anything relating to online marketing, content creation, content marketing, social media engagement and strategy, organic SEO, web design and conversion optimisation.

Over 14 years of working in the area with small businesses and start ups right through to massive international brands including Samsung, Logitch, MSI and Microsoft! Check me out on LinkedIn to see some of my endorsements.

Professional blogger for the past 18 months contributing regularly to a number of professional websites including Social media today, UK Marketing network and Business 2 Community.

Microsoft Logitech Redbull (current, new client we are doing a web development project for)