Online Marketing/Social Media Marketing for B2B Tradeshows

Ruth wrote at 2016-06-29 16:24:49
For B2B (business to business) clients, the ideal way to start promoting your event is via LinkedIn. You need to create a company profile and then post regularly. Keeping the profile active is very important.  You can post relevant data such as topics of discussion, who the speakers are going to be the agenda of the entire program, and so on. Coordinating invitations and managing RSVP through the LinkedIn profile is much easier.

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others