Online Marketing/Social Media Marketing for B2B Tradeshows

Hello Danna Crawford, hope you are doing well.

I am a digital marketer. I work for a company which organizes B2B trade shows annually for 15 different industries including plastics, textiles, digital signage, building materials, oil, energy and gas etc.

Can you help me in finding out the social media strategies and activities to promote the exhibitions? I really need to know what activities i should be doing which helps in spreading the word about exhibitions and eventually helps in business development and sales. Thank you so much :)

Thank you for reaching out with your question. How exciting for you to be a part of an amazing industry. Trade shows are a lot of fun to attend and one thing I enjoy as a marketer while attending trade shows, the first thing I investigate are the trade show hashtags so that I will know how to share it on social media.
You should come up with a great hash tag and alert the exhibitors about it encouraging them to use it and letting them know you will be marketing their company and booth using the hashtag.   This makes the event go viral on twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest and even LinkedIN.

Something like #TradeshowName2016.

Next I suggest creating all of the alerts and tweets ahead of time.  

I use two different sites. Please use my referral codes while you explore.

Also, if you need help I do offer assistance.   You can learn more on my site at: CLICK TO VIEW POWERSELLINGMOM.COM

Wishing you all the best for a successful event,

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.