Online Marketing/Perception

Hi Danna

What's your opinion of how the majority of people view someone who like's their own post, comments and videos online? I read in a free e-book from online and it said most see it as gaming the system? Would you agree with that, and if no why not?

Enjoy the rest of your day

Hello Sterling,

Personally I see no harm because if you don't like your own stuff how can you expect others to like it too!  I like my stuff so I always like it and see no harm done.  Facebook rankings come into play from "others" liking, sharing and commenting anyhow.  The more interaction you receive from "People" the better your odds of rankings. Also numbers is not a factor, although it helps but it's most important to be consistent.  Hope that makes sense.

Feel free to view my info at my website at:

All the best to your marketing success!

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.