Online Marketing/Perception

Hi Stephanie

What's your opinion of how the majority of people view someone who like's their own post, comments and videos online? I read in a free e-book from online and it said most see it as gaming the system? Would you agree with that, and if no why not?

Enjoy the rest of your day

I don't know that statistic. Do you mean like their own blog post so that it is shared on social media? Or do you mean sharing something on social media then liking it? Or making a comment on social media and liking it?

I don't think anyone views this as anything at all. I don't know that anyone can tell you liked your own post unless they look at the list of likes. I'm not sure if there is value in liking your own post or not though.

I hope this helps a little.

Online Marketing

Stephanie Watson

I can answer questions about content creation, content marketing, starting an online business and marketing any type of business online or offline

I have owned my own business since the mid 1990's providing many types of services to business owners. Today I focus on content development, content creation, content marketing and using WordPress to get a business site up and running, and noticed, fast.

Becoming a Successful Virtual Assistant -- Kindle Direct Blogging For Business For The Local Business Owner -- Kindle Direct Online Marketing Manager Magazine -- Featured Writer Homepreneur Advisory Board Contributor

Bachelor of Science in Business from The University of Alabama in Huntsville Master of Science in Human Environmental Science with a specialization in Interactive Technology from The University of Alabama