Online Marketing/Perception

Question
Hi Stephanie

What's your opinion of how the majority of people view someone who like's their own post, comments and videos online? I read in a free e-book from online and it said most see it as gaming the system? Would you agree with that, and if no why not?

Enjoy the rest of your day

Answer
I don't know that statistic. Do you mean like their own blog post so that it is shared on social media? Or do you mean sharing something on social media then liking it? Or making a comment on social media and liking it?

I don't think anyone views this as anything at all. I don't know that anyone can tell you liked your own post unless they look at the list of likes. I'm not sure if there is value in liking your own post or not though.

I hope this helps a little.

Steph

Online Marketing

Stephanie Watson