How to Have an Online Relationship/questions to ask a possible scammer

Ariel wrote at 2013-01-15 07:08:34
I was almost scrammed by a low-life scumbag claiming he was a soldier stationed in Afghanistan. He could not say where he was and what he was doing there. He said he was a widower and had to leave his son in Africa with a friend while finishing his tour of duty. He asked me to buy a video game for his son who was "celebrating his birthday" within the following 4 days. I thought that the pressure was too much and too urgent. I figured it was a scam. I turned the tables on him ... strung him along... then dumped him.

How to Have an Online Relationship

How to recognize an Internet Love Scammer. What to look for in regards to an Internet Love Scammer. What should I do if I am approached by an Internet Love Scammer? Feelings in regard to being Internet Loved Scammed. Should I confront an Internet Love Scammer?

I was personally scammed a few years ago. Since that time, I have become very active in numerous support groups. I have wrote numerous articles for various magazines regarding this issue. I have personally interviewed convicted Internet Love Scammers.

ILS Support Group; Yahoo Support Group - Internet Emotional Scammers

Various Magazines

Graduated from High School 1976; AA Degree from Sierra College in Law Enforcement; Graduated with Diploma from Heald Business College 1978; Attended Internet Scamming Seminar 2009

Numerous awards for outstanding advice regarding Internet Love Scammers