How to Have an Online Relationship/Reactivation of dating profile

Question
Hi, its Diane again...

This has been a day of revelations!My 6th sense that you mentioned earlier has been telling me to check Mr America's dating profile for some reason. We both had deleted our profiles after meeting each other and I checked just to be sure.

Well, I just discovered that he re-activated his dating profile and is back on the dating site looking for someone.This is a very very big blow to me. I literally stopped breathing!It took me a good 15 minutes to talk myself out of a panic attack.

So, after New Years, im going to seriously look for a therapist and get some counselling. There is no point in asking him to fly to Europe to meet me. If he is back on the dating site then clearly it means he is wants someone else. This now all makes sense as to why he has been slow with his emails. I really really feel humiliated because I told him just yesterday that I am in love with him and of course I did not get a response despite seeing him on Facebook today. I truly feel dumb as at my age I should know how to read signals from a man!He must be laughing at me right now.

I just want to say thank you for your advice again. Im going to draw up my resolutions for 2013 and perhaps ask my therapist to discuss them with me. Its time for change!

I wish you all the best!

Answer
Wow!!! I just finished responding to your last email and before signing off saw this reply from you. After reading this message, please disregard the invite idea in my message of offering to pay 50% of his travel costs in my last response. And don't feel dumb or humiliated...it is not your fault. As you wrote in your last message, there are 7 billion others on earth to choose from. And as I wrote in my last email, you can always write me outside of AllExperts if you want to chat and formalize your 2013 resolutions. Be well Ms. Diane Katzendame!!!

Dr. Michael Cat Guy
aka Dr. Michael Nuccitelli
drnucc@hotmail.com  

How to Have an Online Relationship

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli