How to Have an Online Relationship/how to make have online relation

Question
DEAR DR:
I am 27 old girl. all my life i had a problem in relationship because i am so shy , and i have been raised in a religious family (Muslim). we are not allowed to date . If a boy liked a girl he propose to her , that;s how it goes here . the problem is that i am so shy that i can not have a normal conversation with any boy . and every time a boy try to know me it ends by something i do or a word i say that makes it stop before  it starts   . can you understand what i am trying to say . the other problem is that my dream from i was a 20 old girl ,is to marry a handsome boy , i thought that this will end with time ,but, until now i can not say yes for some one that i don't see him handsome . Some guy proposed to me and i said (No) for that reason .i want your help.

Answer
Dear Moon,

Just because you are shy does not mean it is a problem unless the anxiety related to being shy has caused you problems in other areas of your life such as with school, work, family or your support system. If your shyness has caused problems in these areas as well, you may benefit from speaking with a doctor or a close adult friend, supervisor, teacher or relative.

As for dreaming about wanting to one day meet a "handsome boy", that is perfectly okay to dream about so as long as you do not only rely on how a young man looks. Whether a young man is handsome or close to your ideal to handsome, spend some time talking with him and getting to know about him. What are his likes, hobbies, aspirations and dreams. A really good way to learn about a man is how he treats his mother and female family members.

Never feel you have to settle for a man you are not attractive too. All I suggest is to make sure you get to know the man first, no matter how handsome he is, before you decide to commit your heart.

Good Luck,
Dr. Nuccitelli
NYS Licensed Psychologist
CEO, iPredator Inc.
Website: www.iPreedator.co  

How to Have an Online Relationship

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli