How to Have an Online Relationship/The best way to tell a guy...

Thank you for your time,I was wondering. I am doing online dating and also chatting to a guy.He is 36 me 33 he has a place of his own.And I am living with family renting, a place with my brother and my Dad.Many people in general find it a turn of.To be told by another they live at home still.Many things come to mind for them that you have things done for you.The cooking and cleaning is done for and you have no responsibilities. For me its not the case at all,I take on full responsibilities for myself.I Pay my way and enjoy cooking many things for myself and at times for my brother and Dad.I am very much hands on with cleaning the house.Having the house looking nice and homely.I am finishing up work my back ground is in administration.And so come September I'm looking into another area of the same thing.Its a course in Legal Administration. How can I soften it in telling a guy? In a Short but sweet way not a list of me explaining myself.So that he does not get the wrong impression of me. To show that I'm responsible etc..worth dating. Thank you so much

Hello Julie-ann,

Tell him exactly what you stated in your "question".  I am a firm believer in telling the truth, right from the start.  If this guy is a decent person and his intentions towards you are sincere, he will be supportive of you.  Mention to him you are looking into attending a course in Legal Administration, you are living at home with your brother and Dad and you take full responsibility for yourself.  

Kindest regards,

PS Please rate my response.  

How to Have an Online Relationship

How to recognize an Internet Love Scammer. What to look for in regards to an Internet Love Scammer. What should I do if I am approached by an Internet Love Scammer? Feelings in regard to being Internet Loved Scammed. Should I confront an Internet Love Scammer?

I was personally scammed a few years ago. Since that time, I have become very active in numerous support groups. I have wrote numerous articles for various magazines regarding this issue. I have personally interviewed convicted Internet Love Scammers.

ILS Support Group; Yahoo Support Group - Internet Emotional Scammers

Various Magazines

Graduated from High School 1976; AA Degree from Sierra College in Law Enforcement; Graduated with Diploma from Heald Business College 1978; Attended Internet Scamming Seminar 2009

Numerous awards for outstanding advice regarding Internet Love Scammers