How to Have an Online Relationship/The best way to tell a guy...

Question
Hi
Thank you for your time,I was wondering. I am doing online dating and also chatting to a guy.He is 36 me 33 he has a place of his own.And I am living with family renting, a place with my brother and my Dad.Many people in general find it a turn of.To be told by another they live at home still.Many things come to mind for them that you have things done for you.The cooking and cleaning is done for and you have no responsibilities. For me its not the case at all,I take on full responsibilities for myself.I Pay my way and enjoy cooking many things for myself and at times for my brother and Dad.I am very much hands on with cleaning the house.Having the house looking nice and homely.I am finishing up work my back ground is in administration.And so come September I'm looking into another area of the same thing.Its a course in Legal Administration. How can I soften it in telling a guy? In a Short but sweet way not a list of me explaining myself.So that he does not get the wrong impression of me. To show that I'm responsible etc..worth dating. Thank you so much

Answer
Hello Julie-ann,

Tell him exactly what you stated in your "question".  I am a firm believer in telling the truth, right from the start.  If this guy is a decent person and his intentions towards you are sincere, he will be supportive of you.  Mention to him you are looking into attending a course in Legal Administration, you are living at home with your brother and Dad and you take full responsibility for yourself.  

Kindest regards,

Marlene

PS Please rate my response.  

How to Have an Online Relationship

Marlene