How to Have an Online Relationship/online dating help required

Question
hello, i am looking for an online relationship on a dating site. after a failed marriage i am now in a position to move. on the dating website, it asks What am I looking for? what can I write? any suggestions? I'm confused.

please help.

Thanks.

Answer
Hello Craig,

Just ask yourself, "What are you looking for in regards to a mate"?  Do you enjoy Sports?  If so, which sport?  Do you enjoy Camping, Concerts, Traveling, Staying home?  Do you enjoy renting movies or going to the movies?  If so, what type of movies; i.e., drama, comedy, etc.  What is your favorite hobby?  What age bracket are you looking for?  How far are you willing to travel to meet someone?  Do you drink?  Do you smoke?  Do you have children?  Do you want children in the future?  Where did you go to school?  College?  What did you study?  Ask yourself, "What went wrong in your marriage"?  (That question might help!)  

I hope this helps!  The main thing is to be completely honest about what you are looking for and what you want.  Do you want to get married again some day?  

Good luck!  Remember, if you meet someone and don't click with that person, don't give up, "There are more fish in the sea"!!!!

Kindest regards,

Marlene

How to Have an Online Relationship

Marlene