How to Have an Online Relationship/Online chatting with people with ths same problems

I would like to ask you if there are any good chat sites where I can talk to people in the same situation than I am. My husband had serious cancer(3 X) and would like to talk to people about my struggle. Or otherwise, where can I ask for advice on an ongoing basis "questions & anwsers" type of free sites. I don't want to to the chat sites where people "meet" people for dating purposes. Thank you

Hello ElnA

I would google "cancer patient answers"  and also "Cancer Q & A" Try also "Causes of Cancer" and add the specific kind(s) he has had.

Try other searches like American Cancer Centers of America - and MAYO - and seek on their pages about Discussions.

Outside the box try watching HBO's "Killing Cancer - VICE"  by searching for it on-line

and following up with discussions about this show on line. Also,

It's a good link about work being done in the Bahamas with amazing results.

Keep me posted as to his progress!

How to Have an Online Relationship

Sonya Snyder

All questions from how to, to warnings about how not to communicate on line. Offering best and worst case scenarios and suggestions for being safe, and succeeding in, on line dating.

21-year study into the minds of abnormal behavior, and also an on-line dating specialist in the psychological profiles of this new form of dating. Predators abound on the internet - How to spot them is a specialty of mine for readers concerned about who they are conversing with. One in 16 people is a sociopath in the USA - the vast majority are not murderers, but are predatory cons who prey on unsuspecting children, men and women for primarily money, sex and other forms of manipulation and control. Serial sociopathic con artists and offenders in everyday life are responsible for many forms of financial, emotional, physical, psychological and environmental abuse, child abuse, date rape, and domestic violence, which costs the USA $4 Billion dollars annually to repair damage to victims. I am an advocate for safer surfing through on-line dating.

BA in Journalism, and completing MA in Forensic Psychology, specializing in abnormal psychological profiles. Detailing a thesis for a nation-wide school age/classroom program to protect students from future serial offender interaction, by giving them the insight and knowledge to be able to "spot" the signs and classic methods of operation of such individuals who function around us on dating sites and in our every day lives.