Online Shopping/online shopping

sindhu wrote at 2010-06-11 10:54:41
There is also one more online price and product comparision online shopping website called

Doris wrote at 2012-09-03 02:47:05
Because i am a moslem , i know a website, maybe you can have a try.

hsejar wrote at 2013-07-15 11:37:53
u should visit the online shopping site  

Sumana Bose wrote at 2014-02-28 12:00:38
Gift in the form of Fresh flower is highly appreciated in the celebration. It really does wonder to the life of recipients.

Deliver Flowers And Gifts to Japan Send your best love and affection to the doorsteps of your loved ones through online store with amazing creation of nature. Send Gifts Hamper to Japan on Motherís Day.

Online Shopping

Julius Shoreman

I can answer all questions about converting online, timing purchases, buying and selling online, etc. I cannot answer questions specific to some websites that I haven't used extensively.

I have been working in ecommerce for over 10 years. For the past decade, I've working in accounting and finance, as well as in technical roles. I think this gives me a unique perspective that will hopefully help visitors to this website.

Computer Science, University of Waterloo

I own and operate these sites: AssembleMe - an information science blog, Shopobot - a shopping comparison service, CodeCodex - a code sharing wiki.