Online Shopping/Can This Be Done?

Question
Hi, I am hoping you can help, I am based in the UK but as the 'www' is global maybe you can help. I would like to offer home delivery of groceries using 3 large supermarkets we have in the UK (Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys) our aim is for it be ordered and delivered the same day. The only thing is that their websites are constantly updated for pricing, new products, etc can we have our website so it links to these supermarkets website but so we receive the orders and deliver it?

Answer
The only way I could think to do this would be if these sites provided their product lists (including prices) through an xml or rss feed. You would then parse this data and update your database so customers could place orders using the right pricing structure.

Do you know if they provide these?

Online Shopping

Jamison Mergens