Online Shopping/WordPress blog/website

Question
Hi...My business is service related, I am a Life Coach.  I have a wordpress installed and hosting, the url is www.peaceinliving.com  

I have purchased many instructional downloads on how to use wordpress but, honestly, it is still confusing to me.  My question....Can you tell me where or who, or maybe yourself, can help me really set up my wordpress or webpage and explain how to make it function.  I know you can have a wordpress site and blog combined but do not know how to do this.  Want to post daily or several times week, gain list by emails and comments.  Hopefully, I am explaining this correctly.  

Thank you for any information or direction you can provide for me.  Sincerely,  Elena

Answer
Hello!

Wordpress can be a great tool to post on a daily basis. As you've found, it can be a little overwhelming at times. I would always recommend searching for a LOCAL web development company who can walk you through how to use wordpress. Alternatively, you could use Skype or join.me to share screens with a webdesign professional.

If you are unable to find a local company to help you out, I'd be happy to see if we are a fit. My url is http://greyskymedia.com

Online Shopping

Jamison Mergens