Online Shopping/Amazon - image-upload? Zero answers!

Question
QUESTION: Hi, here's some questions I can't find the answer to anywhere online. I wasted hours trying to find the answer:
(1) Can you upload to Amazon a JPG of something which was not purchased via Amazon? For example, if Amazon lists a books about Roses, can you upload an image of your own garden-rose to the image section where the Roses book is pictured?
(2) If you bought a Used Book about Roses on Amazon, can you upload a pic. of your garden-rose to the book-image area?

ANSWER: No, you can't upload an image as a comment or anything like that.

QUESTION: Uh, that is not what I asked.
Can you provide sources?

Here is what I asked:

ANSWER: OHH, I think you're asking about if you wanted to SELL on Amazon? If that's the case, they yes, of course.

You'd want to create an amazon affiliates account: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com.

After you do that you can create a "product" which would be your Rose Book, and then you should be able to upload an image to represent that product.

If its a original work you may want to look into Amazon's self publishing site: https://kdp.amazon.com.

--

I hope this answers your questions, if not, could you be a little more specific is WHERE you want to upload the image?

QUESTION: No - that is not what I asked. You assumed I asked that, but that's not the case.

I do NOT want to sell on Amazon.

I want to upload the aforesaid images to the area where members get to load their own images alongside seller's image.

You asked for specifics. I already did that very clearly in my O.P.

Also please don't refer me elsewhere, since I've already tried that, and was referred to allexperts.

Answer
Minni, I'm a volunteer who's trying to help you out, please extend some grace in your responses.

In all honesty, I hadn't realized that Amazon added a Customer Images section. Below are instructions:

1) To upload user images on amazon, first login.
2) Next go to the product you want to add a photo to.
3) Next click "Share your own customer images"
4) The next steps are to browse and select your photo and complete the addition process.  

Online Shopping

Jamison Mergens