Online Shopping/Commision charging payment platform

Question
Hello,

I'm desperately looking for a solution for this problem. I'm developing a website in which freelancers (programmers) offer their services and the client makes a payment. I want to charge a 10% commission in each payment. Ex.: Charles promises to make the layout and development of a website until three pages for $250 and provides the code at the end. But at the end of the day he will get $225 for I charged him a commission of $25 (or 10% deduction). Is there any easier way of doing this? What languages are required to do this? Are PHP and MySQL sufficient? Could you provide me with examples?
Well, as you can notice, I'm a beginner.
Thanks

Answer
This is something that would take a considerable effort to build. Personally i would build this with PHP and mySql, but in reality there are quite a few ways and languages to achieve this sort of platform.

This is something that would require an advanced programming ability to accomplish.

For the first initial phase I would expect the cost to be at least 6k - 10k if done by a reputable company.

I wish I could provide code examples, but this isn't a small task.

Online Shopping

Jamison Mergens