Ophthalmology & Optometry/Drooping eyelid

joanna wrote at 2011-02-11 21:20:50
Did he wear hard Contact lenses? I have recently learned that this problem is more common in hard contact lens wearers. I had the same problem starting at about age 25.

Cindy k wrote at 2013-01-14 05:33:40
I have this it's caused by my chronic sinusitis and cluster headaches / migraine  

Lisart wrote at 2013-05-19 12:47:55
Hi, please get your son checked out for silent sinus syndrome. I had this and the compound effect of sinus disease can create negative pressure which pulls on the eye/eyelid to move it out of place and cause 'enophthalmos' of the eye. Was great to get it resolved and one year on, my eye is 95% back to normal.  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see http://www.shroffeye.org and www.lasikindia.in