Ophthalmology & Optometry/left eye is burning and watering...

Debra DeBergalis wrote at 2015-02-28 16:20:43
I have the same problem. Was told this week it is a hereditary condition. Forgot the long name to it. The doctor at the eye clinic is having me use an over the counter ointment when ever I sleep or nap. It's called Muro 128 ointment. Says I will have to use this forever. I have not started it yet, will tonight, I am dealing with healing my left eye now after an episode, worse one yet, 1 week now and still only blurry vision in eye. I hope this helps you.Also eye doctor says is quite common but I know no one else with this problem.

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and