Ophthalmology & Optometry/black pigment

yogesh wrote at 2013-06-18 06:52:12
My son is having black pigment since his birth. Pigment size is increasing with his eye size as he is growing. He is not having asny problem because of this but we feel he get more eye infection when he plays in dust /heat. His mother is also having similar pigment in her eye by birth. Some doctor said to remove it and some says wait and watch. I do not know what to do. My some is 11 year old now.  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr. Margaret Placentra Johnston, OD

I can answer almost any question about vision and general eye health care. As a non-surgeon, I may not be able to answer very involved technical questions about surgical procedures or highly specialized medical treatments. As of March 10, 2010, I will no longer answer any questions about Clear Care. People who do not understand how to use it should contact their eye doctor directly for advice.

I hold the degree of Doctor of Optometry and was in full-time private practice for twenty-five years. Currently I have reduced my schedule to part-time to allow time to write a book on another topic.

American Optometric Association, Virginia Optometric Association, Northern Virginia Optometric Society (and others unrelated to this topic)

Http://www.exploring-spiritual-development.com, http://www.BeliefStagesandGrowth.com

O.D. (Doctor of Optometry) Pennsylvania College of Optometry (now called Salus University,) B.S. Pennsylvania College of Optometry, M.A. (Education) Catholic University of America, B.A Catholic University of America.