Ophthalmology & Optometry/Bump on eyeball (not eyelid)

Brittany wrote at 2012-11-15 13:24:48
I have the same bump/lump as the person posted above. It has been on my eyeball, not eyelid for over 2 years. I have been to see doctor after doctor about this and I get no answers. When I close my eyelid and look down, you can feel the bump. I have an appointment tomorrow at USF after being referred by my Cutaneous Oncologist. I had a Squamous on the temple of the same side as the eye I am posting about. I am a bit nervous about tomorrow about not getting any answers and not so much over what this could be.  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see http://www.shroffeye.org and www.lasikindia.in