Ophthalmology & Optometry/Growths under eyelid

Katie wrote at 2013-02-04 14:53:15
Hi, did you find out what the lumps in your Eyes were? I have the exact same thing but I don not wear contact lenses :/ please let me know :) thanks

M wrote at 2013-05-27 11:20:52
I have the same thing but I have two under one eyelid and three under the other. They won't go away and I've talked to a doc about it. They don't know what it is either.  

M wrote at 2013-05-27 11:21:05

JH wrote at 2014-01-22 16:44:11
I have the exact thing growing under my eyelid. One on each side. Just like yours. No red inflammation look. Not itchy. Don't hurt either. I just can kind of feel it. Wanting to know what it is as well.  

Becky wrote at 2014-04-20 04:15:12
I have this as well. Looks exactly like yours. Had since 2005. Sometimes they get irritated and inflamed, make my eyes itch and feel like there is a foreign body in there. Went to an eye dr in 2005, told me could be caused by dust particles. Gave me some eye drops and sent me on my way. No answer other than that. They haven't gotten worse. They don't bother me continuously but do see where they could be right about the allergen cause. I have 20/20 vision and have never wore glasses/contacts a day in my life.  

rajiv wrote at 2014-08-31 22:29:23
I've got the same type of lumps. Did you find out what they are?  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr. Margaret Placentra Johnston, OD