Ophthalmology & Optometry/question about unusual dark dot in inner part of eye and question about migraines in eyes

Jaz wrote at 2012-02-06 14:08:02
That's weird I've never seen that in another persons eye but I have the same thing and mine grows as well but I have had no problems with it , well not yet anyway and hopefully I won't. :/

Daniel wrote at 2013-06-02 11:00:33
I found the exact same brown spot this morning. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to have it checked. I have been searching all day and this is the only article that matches what I found. Thank you both for placing this on the Internet as it provided me with some beneficial information!  

Jorgia wrote at 2014-04-22 06:42:16
I have this as well , but it isn't a  blocked tear duct / I've only had it for over 5 months an its grown a bit , like could it be cancerous as well?

Cause I'm freaking out Since I'm only 15 an have my whole life a head of me .  

Jorgia wrote at 2014-04-22 06:42:48

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER