Ophthalmology & Optometry/3D Glasses for viewing 3D Movies

INGRI:DAHL 3D glasses wrote at 2012-11-06 18:27:32
Going of your last paragraph: A lot of our customers who have prescription glasses are saying that wearing 3D-clip-ons make the experience better. The fact that they no longer have to wear two pairs to enjoy the 3D effect is definitely helping. Also, because we design frames that are fitted for different people, the same goes for our normal frames.

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr. Margaret Placentra Johnston, OD

I can answer almost any question about vision and general eye health care. As a non-surgeon, I may not be able to answer very involved technical questions about surgical procedures or highly specialized medical treatments. As of March 10, 2010, I will no longer answer any questions about Clear Care. People who do not understand how to use it should contact their eye doctor directly for advice.

I hold the degree of Doctor of Optometry and was in full-time private practice for twenty-five years. Currently I have reduced my schedule to part-time to allow time to write a book on another topic.

American Optometric Association, Virginia Optometric Association, Northern Virginia Optometric Society (and others unrelated to this topic)

O.D. (Doctor of Optometry) Pennsylvania College of Optometry (now called Salus University,) B.S. Pennsylvania College of Optometry, M.A. (Education) Catholic University of America, B.A Catholic University of America.