Ophthalmology & Optometry/contact prescription help plz

I am so confused when trying to order contact lenses online from the prescription that I received from my optometrist.  
The nomenclature isn't the same and I am confused.
My script specifies "spherical" "cylindrical" and "axis" per eye but none of the contact lens providers ask for this information.  (at least with these words....?#
My script also has a devision of "D.V. and N.V." which I am assuming means near vision and distance vision but I have nooooo
idea.  Here is my script:
D.V.:  o.d. spherical +1.00 cylindrical +0.50 axis 090
      o.s. spherical +0.50 cylindrical +0.75 axis 070

N.V.  o.d. #nothing, the 1 & 5 blend in from o.s. row?)
     o.s. +1.25

Dear Lisa.    You're right.   dV. Means distance vision And Nv means Near vision. The prescription you list is an eyeglass prescription and not a contact lens one.  For contact lenses you will need the polymer material or Brand name. , the base curve radius, the overall diameter , the power.. Both the spherical and cylindrical component,  . Up cannot derive a contact lens prescription from an eyeglass prescription hope this helps.  Dr. Ken  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Any and all questions with regard to ocular ailments, eye diseases as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc , eye and visual sympomatology, eyeglasses, contact lenses, low or subnormal vision, pediatric vision conditions,and special and unique ailments will be discussed.

36 years of clinical experience in opticianry and therapeutic optometry. Still in private practice with special interests in vision conditions, diagnosing and treating ocular ailments, prescibing treatment plans which include medicine, eyeglasses, and contact lenses primarily. Although surgery is not within the realm of my area of expertise, I co-manage many pre and post -op surgical cases which include Lasik and PRK procedures.

New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians American Optometric Association

B.A.,1968, Hunter College of the City University of New York B.S.,1970, Pennsylvania College of Optometry O.D.,1973, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Administration Certification, New Jersey 1992

Clinical Efficiency Award, 1973, Pennsylvaania College of Optometry