Ophthalmology & Optometry/eye film

Question
I have what feels like vaseline in my eyes,i have a hard time focusing.I had Cataract surgery 14 years ago on both eyes.I am 54 now,and would like to know if i can do something for that feeling and focusing problem?I do have bifocals but have the problem even while wearing my glasses.Thank you,slimy eyes

Answer
Yes see your eye doctor as you may now need laser capsulotomy where the Opacified capsule holding your implant is becoming cloudy giving you that greasy, Vaseline-type vision. The procedure is done in the office and takes less than 10 minutes and is very common. .  Good luck   Dr . Ken

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER