Ophthalmology & Optometry/eye shadows

I have had a small shadow in my left eye since I was 14. Recently
I had two problems with being light headed and had to site down. About two days later the vision in that eye has become a real problem. My vision is impaired, please respond!!!!!

Dear Ron,

You need to have a retinal eye examination done and also check the blood pressure. In some cases, if the loss of vision is temporary and also associated with light headiness then one needs to check the blood flow to the brain as well.

Hence, your first stop is to visit a good eye clinic, and if all well there, meet a good physician.

The examination will have a definitive diagnosis for you, as there is more than one diagnosis to be ruled out.

Best Regards,
Dr Anand Shroff

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see http://www.shroffeye.org and www.lasikindia.in