Ophthalmology & Optometry/follow up

Question
hello
i ve asked you before about my vistroeus detachment and that i see jelly fish floaters i forget to tell you sometimes i see black dots or i seeem to see one black like im seeing my own pupil
also i ve had work up to see the cause of inflamation in my eye (cbc with dif,westergren esr,ana,rpr,fta-abs,angiotensin converting enzyme,ppd with anergy panel,cxr(pa/lateral),chem7,lyme titers(borreliosis) toxoplasma titers Igg&igm.
all normal which means my uveitis is idiopatic, how long it takes to heal i been on predfort for 5 month

Answer
Remember that vitreous floaters come in all shapes and sizes  and idiopathic uveitis can last for months at a time until total resolution. Tapering doses of steroid eye drops is the treatment regimen.  But be patient and return for all your follow ups  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER