Ophthalmology & Optometry/Strange feel in right corner in right eye

I woke up this morning with strange feel in the right corner or right eye, I looked to see if there is a scratch, hair nothing.if feels like when I'm in the shower and got water inside my eye
Do you have any idea?
I'm putting right now warm compress

Dear Samia,

Usually a minor abrasion on the corneal epithelium could feel like the symptoms you describe.
It should settle down on its own.
If the symptoms persist after 24 hours, best visit a local eye clinic and have the cornea examined.
You can try some over-the-counter lubricating eye drops to soothe the eye in the interim peiod
Hope this helps,
Dr Anand Shroff

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and