Ophthalmology & Optometry/Excessive tearing

Question
I have closed angle glaucoma and very dry eyes. I've had my tear ducts closed and use restasis daily. Over the weekend I noticed my one eye is tearing excessively and has what appears to be a small clear bubble type on the upper part of the eye. Is this something I should be worried about?

Answer
Excessive tearing can come from dry eyes and the blocked tear ducts   Ask your doctor if removing one of the plugs that were inserted would help  as far as the clear bubble is concerned. You need to show and ask your doctor. It may be a simple conjunctival cyst but needs to be evaluated.  Good luck.  Dr ken  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER