Ophthalmology & Optometry/Hello

Right eye
Right eye  

Left eye
Left eye  
I have strange sore is only on the right side of right eye like there is so something stuck but I look there is nothing no redness or eye lash I haven't been putting makeup lately just woke up with it my left eye is fine im putting my regular eye drop presarvatives and I put earlier warm compress and now cold
I'm not sure what it is maybe cause I didn't sleep good last nite.
I had inflammation in my eye before I used predforte for 5 months on and off And on  and then off for a week saw my dr last week he said I don't have inflammation anymore only the old cells so I doubt its the iritis of uveitis cause he wouldnt want give my next appt in 6 months.
I'n guessing dry eye or lack of sleep what do you think? I included pictures
Thank you

Hi Samia,
The eyes look overall pretty calm, the redness may be from exposure/dryness or they may be mild pinguecula that are a little irritated.  The detail is lacking so I couldn't tell if there is any small bump within the redness.  either way just use non preserved lubricating drops.  I don't see a need for warm compresses but cool ones may make it feel better along with the drops.  use sunglasses outside and get enough sleep and stay hydrated.
hope it helps,
Mitch Axelrod,OD

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Mitchell Axelrod

I'm happy to answer questions about eye exam findings and procedures, glasses and contact lens types/prescriptions/problems. I can also answer questions about general eye conditions/diseases. I do not answer questions concerning surgical techniques/procedures. Please state your age or within a small range when asking questions, as it is often important.

Optometrist 19 yrs.

Doctor of Optometry, cum laude; Residency in Ocular Disease