Ophthalmology & Optometry/Birthmark on the yellow spot

Question
My mother is suffering from an birthmark on her cornea -she is 40 of age, and has been complaining about this for the passt 3-5 years. We found out some years ago when she was gonna do a lasik surgery that she had this condition and was unable to procede with the surgery and her state has weekend.
I would be more then grateful if you guys could find/give me some information about how to proceede with this. The doctors were i currently live sucks and they cant help her.

Answer
Is mom really suffering?  Is it a corneal spot or birthmark?  Can you forward a photo of it?  Did you consider contact lens therapy.  Usually a birthmark does not  nullify the
Prospects of LASIK. Can you get a second opinion from an experienced, reputable ophthalmologist?

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER