Ophthalmology & Optometry/eye pressure high

dr. my  left eye pressure is 20.6 and right eye pressure is 20.4   which is same since last 5 year  i am 45 year old and wanted to know how  bring my eye pressure down to in the range of 14-15 plz suggest me and tell us the normal eye pressure range   .. thank you

Dear Subhash,

The eye pressure may be normal for you. For an exact, we also need to your corneal thickness or pachymetry readings.
Sometimes, those having thick corneas and high eye pressure are false positive for high IOP.
Eye pressure can only reduce with medication, only for those that need it.Hence, speak to your treating eye specialist for the same.
Kind regards,
Dr Shroff

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I can answer any question on eye care, expertise in Laser eye surgery, LASIK, Epi LASIK, cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus- corneal collagen crosslinking.

OF LASIK, we are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures. I train doctors worldwide for these wavefront procedures, our centre is the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see http://www.shroffeye.org and www.lasikindia.in