Ophthalmology & Optometry/my eyes are always tired??

Question
from last week my eyes always feel tired & i find it difficult to focus.my eyes are fine for only 1-2 hours after i wake up,after that my eyes feels tired & sometimes pains when i move it.i also feel dizzy when my eyes are tired.its like lightheadness.i am 19 years old.i wear glasses from 4 years.3 days ago i got my eyes checked & my prescription had changed & i got my new pair of glasses but it doesn't seem to help.its like my eyes wants to close & i'm trying it to keep it open.my head has very mild pain sometimes.my rest of body is fine.is it something serious.
thanks in advance for your answer.

Answer
Dear Amit,

I think it is just dryness of your eyes that is troubling you,
Get your eyes examined by your eye doctor, but mean while you may use lubricating eye drops 2-3 times a day. Get your eye sight re-examined . because over corrected myopia may add to the problem.

Regards
Optom.Amit Sharma

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Optom. Amit Sharma