Ophthalmology & Optometry/i have a mole in side my left eye

i have a brown color spot in my left eye beside my eye ball(left side).i have it from my childhood may be from my birth. one thing bothering me that i notice it's slowly growing.

Mole or Nevus must be examined and documented by an
Eye doctor to see if there is a change in size, color, shape, elevation. Photo documentation and an ultrasound b scan is usually the procedures to
Monitor its size and form.  Melanoma is on the rise especially in sunny environments with no
Protection .  In most cases it is just a birthmark
Or mole and nothing to worry about but you will need to have it monitored by a professional.  Dr ken  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Any and all questions with regard to ocular ailments, eye diseases as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc , eye and visual sympomatology, eyeglasses, contact lenses, low or subnormal vision, pediatric vision conditions,and special and unique ailments will be discussed.

36 years of clinical experience in opticianry and therapeutic optometry. Still in private practice with special interests in vision conditions, diagnosing and treating ocular ailments, prescibing treatment plans which include medicine, eyeglasses, and contact lenses primarily. Although surgery is not within the realm of my area of expertise, I co-manage many pre and post -op surgical cases which include Lasik and PRK procedures.

New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians American Optometric Association

B.A.,1968, Hunter College of the City University of New York B.S.,1970, Pennsylvania College of Optometry O.D.,1973, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Administration Certification, New Jersey 1992

Clinical Efficiency Award, 1973, Pennsylvaania College of Optometry