Ophthalmology & Optometry/cataract surgery

Since cataract surgery 6 days ago I have had double vision in that eye. What would be the reason for that?

Hi Billie,
You should of course first address your question to your surgeon rather than the internet. There are a few questions to ask, like is it double with both eyes open vs. the surgical eye only. It probably isn't a big deal, but you should have been told to call the surgeon if any problems or concerns arise so do that today or tomorrow and write back if there are still concerns.
Mitch Axelrod, OD

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Mitchell Axelrod

I'm happy to answer questions about eye exam findings and procedures, glasses and contact lens types/prescriptions/problems. I can also answer questions about general eye conditions/diseases. I do not answer questions concerning surgical techniques/procedures. Please state your age or within a small range when asking questions, as it is often important.

Optometrist 19 yrs.

Doctor of Optometry, cum laude; Residency in Ocular Disease