Ophthalmology & Optometry/Quality glasses

Question
I am looking for quality non-prescription sunglasses and purchased two pairs of Panama Jack sunglasses at Walmart for $15 each and they both broke in a matter of 3 months. First of the two in the first week. They were so incredibly flimsy. I purchased a $10 pair from a tshirt store that lasted a whole year. What brands should I look into for durability? I am frustrated with how poorly made some of them are.

Answer
The truth of the matter that department stores and discount stores usually sell inferior and poor quality sunglasses . your best bet however is to go to a reputable optical store and get a UV protected polarized sunglasses of good quality you will pay more than $10 but Youll get quality

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER