Ophthalmology & Optometry/APPROVAL DROPS WET MACULAR DEGENERATION

Question
Ken Hi are you famailar with drops for wet macular degeneration. A company called SciFluor has recently received a patton for drops.  What are the steps to get FDA approval and this mediction to the Doctors office.  What ever information that you can share is appreciated. Thank you Ken

Answer
No I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that drug however there are many drugs that are in the pipeline and are going to be available by different pharmaceutical companies I am not familiar with the results until they're available to the doctors and are used on an every day basis and then we can see the results if they have any merit or promise so I am not from the air I'm sorry I can't help you

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER