Ophthalmology & Optometry/sweet spot---progressive lens

Question
I don't look directly at what i am seeing because of a weak left eye. When I was 7 or 8 years old doctors tried to correct this by putting a patch over my left eye.  It didn't work and I turn slightly to my right all the time.

This has caused me problems with my glasses. I am talking about progressive bifocals.  Is there a company that will make the "sweet spot" all the way across the bottom of the lens?

Answer
Yes James.   They're called Executive or Flat Top Bifocals - where the "sweet spot" goes all the way across the bottom of the lens.    Dr Berger

As a follow up. There are no
Progressive lenses that offer a sweet spot from end to end although some of the newer ones like Physio offer a wider zone than others. But none of them are as large as those provides by at flat top 35 or flat top 45 or Executive bifocal or a single vision near prescription  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER