Ophthalmology & Optometry/Treatment for high progressive myopia

Question
I am 63 years old had clear lenses extraction done about 15 years ago I was about -24 I did wonderfully for about10 years but now I am having difficult can not wear contact lenses anymore .I would like to know if there is anything else that can be done to improve my vision ...I am kind of desperate .
I would appreciate an answer
Thanks!!

Answer
Dear Queila,

Before I answer I need to know what power you were using in contact lenses after you had your natural eye lenses removed ? What difficulty you are facing with your contact lenses now other then vision problem and What type of lenses are they
Regards
Optom.A

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Optom. Amit Sharma