Ophthalmology & Optometry/Eye blurred

Hi, I have blurred vision in the bottom half of my right eye that I can see slight movement in which I think are called floaters, I was sent to an eye specialist by a doctor who examined the eye and said the retina is perfect and that it could just be a temporary thing that if it persists to return in a week. It's a day later and it's still the same I'm just wondering what else would cause it?

What did the eye doctor who examined you say this "temporary thing" that is causing the blurred vision in the right eye?  Did anyone suggest having a visual field test to determine if there's a field defect that is causing your blurred vision in the bottom half of your right eye?  Were you diagnosed with a posterior vitreous detachment which can cause floaters ?  If not, Call the office to find this out.   Dr Berger  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Any and all questions with regard to ocular ailments, eye diseases as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc , eye and visual sympomatology, eyeglasses, contact lenses, low or subnormal vision, pediatric vision conditions,and special and unique ailments will be discussed.

36 years of clinical experience in opticianry and therapeutic optometry. Still in private practice with special interests in vision conditions, diagnosing and treating ocular ailments, prescibing treatment plans which include medicine, eyeglasses, and contact lenses primarily. Although surgery is not within the realm of my area of expertise, I co-manage many pre and post -op surgical cases which include Lasik and PRK procedures.

New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians American Optometric Association

B.A.,1968, Hunter College of the City University of New York B.S.,1970, Pennsylvania College of Optometry O.D.,1973, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Administration Certification, New Jersey 1992

Clinical Efficiency Award, 1973, Pennsylvaania College of Optometry