Ophthalmology & Optometry/leave contacts out or in?

Question
I wear contacts about half the time and glasses the other half. I have an eye Dr. appointment coming up to get and exam and check my prescriptions. I can never remember this...when I go for the exam, should I leave out my contacts and wear my glasses or vice versa? Or
does it not matter? I'm thinking leave the contacts out? Thanks

Answer
Hi Lee, you should call your doctor and ask.  Some like them in some not and it can be done either way. You should be examined or tested both ways but in the beginning some docs like to see you before you remove them others like to see you before you put them in.  
Sorry not to be more helpful.
Mitch Axelrod, OD

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Mitchell Axelrod