Ophthalmology & Optometry/Lighting

Question
Next issue; no matter how lighted a room is to me, it seems either yellowish or dark to me. This issue bothers me the most. This has also been occurring since last summer. This was actually the start of all my problems. What is causing my eyes to think the room isn't lighted properly? I know it's my eyes because I'll ask family or friends if the room is yellow or dark to them, and they'll usually say no. Is thre anyway to fix this?

Answer
You will need to
Have a comprehensive dilated eye exam .  You have
Multiple concerns which
Need to
Be addressed   Vitreous floaters, posterior vitreous detachment, retinal
Integrity, cataracts, are some if the conditions that must be ruled out.  Tell your parents and set it up !
Dr Berger  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

DR. KENNETH BERGER