Ophthalmology & Optometry/Ocular lymphoma or inflamed lacrimal gland?

I am having a biopsy of my lacrimal gland (OS) along with partial removal of the tear gland in a couple of weeks... I have been sick and experiencing horrible migraines, pain and swelling of the (OS), a mass that has grown within the last six months on the (OS), left cervical lymph nodes are swollen, my septum is inflammed,  I have had bilateral ulcers in my nostrils, both turbinates are enlarged, low grade temps, flushing similar to histamine like rashes on my face and chest as well. I have been to the ED numerous times, numerous doses of different steroids and antibiotics, panels of blood work, and finally I am being seen at UNC chapel hill, NC. However, I have been given different dx from different specialists and I am not sure who to believe?  An oculoplastic specialist is performing my procedure on my eye but he thinks that tbe lacrimal gland is inflammed. Another specialist assumes MALT lymphoma. I wanted to contact an additional option for reassurance. Please contact me if you are able for opinion.
Warm regards,

Dear Haley I couldn't possibly diagnose you from this end however it appears from your photo that you do have an enlarged and swollen lacrimal gland. it may be a cyst or it may be something else . A biopsy will determine exactly what's going on. you're in good hands if however you've had two different opinions , a third opinion might be a good idea .in any event you're in good hands .good luck with the procedure and the outcome. Dr Berger  

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Any and all questions with regard to ocular ailments, eye diseases as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc , eye and visual sympomatology, eyeglasses, contact lenses, low or subnormal vision, pediatric vision conditions,and special and unique ailments will be discussed.

36 years of clinical experience in opticianry and therapeutic optometry. Still in private practice with special interests in vision conditions, diagnosing and treating ocular ailments, prescibing treatment plans which include medicine, eyeglasses, and contact lenses primarily. Although surgery is not within the realm of my area of expertise, I co-manage many pre and post -op surgical cases which include Lasik and PRK procedures.

New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians American Optometric Association

B.A.,1968, Hunter College of the City University of New York B.S.,1970, Pennsylvania College of Optometry O.D.,1973, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Administration Certification, New Jersey 1992

Clinical Efficiency Award, 1973, Pennsylvaania College of Optometry