Ophthalmology & Optometry/astigmstism and lasic

Question
1- does laser is good solution or it is unimportant in my case ?
2- which of the measurment above related to astigmatism ? does it considered high astigmatism ?
3- does laser re correct astigmatism ?
4- does wearing eye glasses recorrect the above measurement ?
5- if I wear my glasses in just read,write,tv,computer only and take it off during my day task does this affect my vision to worst in othe hand does it is a must to wear it all the days ?
6- I m asking him about my eye blinking and closing he stated that nothing organic but it is neural or pyschic problem ? may be allergy ? please comment ?
7- please recommend me the best solution for my case ?

thanks and best regards

Answer
1- does laser is good solution or it is unimportant in my case ? I don't know your particulars and that is totally important for the answer

2- which of the measurment above related to astigmatism ? does it considered high astigmatism ? No measurements seen.

3- does laser re correct astigmatism ? I can for most cases, again the details matter

4- does wearing eye glasses recorrect the above measurement ? no

5- if I wear my glasses in just read,write,tv,computer only and take it off during my day task does this affect my vision to worst NO  in othe hand does it is a must to wear it all the days ? only as needed to see better or be more comfortable, no effect on eye or prescription

6- I m asking him about my eye blinking and closing he stated that nothing organic but it is neural or pyschic problem ? may be allergy ? please comment ? cannot tell without exam, consider eye lubricating drops

7- please recommend me the best solution for my case ? to see your doctor again  or a second opinion as needed.

Thank you,
Mitch Axelrod, OD

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Mitchell Axelrod