Ophthalmology & Optometry/Objects moving

I was seeing things moving in a movie that were buildings that shouldn't be moving.  Like you are losing the picture, like sometimes when you satellite loses it's connection.  Goes not in focus. What could this be.  I see my eye doctor regularly but don't want to bother him for this.
Thank you in advance

It's normal and has to do with changing pattern of light in the retinal image. For An excellent summary of this phenomenon I refer you the New York University Study  - Perception Lecture Notes: Visual Motion. ( Can Google this)

And by the way,   don't  be afraid to " bother" your doctor,  that's what we're here for: to answer your questions and treat your ocular issues.

Ophthalmology & Optometry

Any and all questions with regard to ocular ailments, eye diseases as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc , eye and visual sympomatology, eyeglasses, contact lenses, low or subnormal vision, pediatric vision conditions,and special and unique ailments will be discussed.

36 years of clinical experience in opticianry and therapeutic optometry. Still in private practice with special interests in vision conditions, diagnosing and treating ocular ailments, prescibing treatment plans which include medicine, eyeglasses, and contact lenses primarily. Although surgery is not within the realm of my area of expertise, I co-manage many pre and post -op surgical cases which include Lasik and PRK procedures.

New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians American Optometric Association

B.A.,1968, Hunter College of the City University of New York B.S.,1970, Pennsylvania College of Optometry O.D.,1973, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Administration Certification, New Jersey 1992

Clinical Efficiency Award, 1973, Pennsylvaania College of Optometry