Oracle/delting the records temporarily in mysql

hi sir,
  In my project I was faced a situation that to delete some records temporarily.How can I do it.

Hi Phani,

You may want to try the MySQL groups within All Experts. As far as I am aware, you cannot delete some records temporarily. (reference:

In Oracle RDBMS, when you are in SQL*Plus, you can issue a DELETE command but until you issue a COMMITT, the transaction is pending. You can issue a ROLLBACK to undo the effects of the DELETE. However if you have committed, you cannot issue a ROLLBACK statement to undo.

I hope this helps.

Peter Choi

I am a senior Oracle DBA, PeopleSoft HCM specialist and Project Manager with 15+ years experience. I have been working with PeopleSoft (HRMS/HCM 5, 7, 7.x and 8.9, 9.x), Oracle RDBMS (7.3 - 11gR2) on various Unix and MS-Windows platforms, and some Oracle Application Server (9i - 11gR1). I also have experience with the configuration and administration of PeopleSoft's Internet Architecture (PIA) and the Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI).