Oral Surgery/White gums around sole tooth

kathy wrote at 2013-03-02 22:40:25
hello, i ran into the same problem and the dentist had no clue what is causing my problem. Did you find out what is causing the gum to feel squishy? Im hoping maybe my tooth was not looked at by the dentist properly and a cure is still out there. Thanks. Hope to hear from you. Kathy

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC