Oral Surgery/tori removal

dawn mcgee wrote at 2014-07-10 03:41:05
I had tori removel I always thought it was normal till I went to the dentist they said I would have to get my tori removed in order to fit parcials on my lower mouth

I was in pain a little first couple of days.the worsth was the taste in my mouth and eating soft foods like eggs,pudding,appele souce.forgive my spelling it sucks.the doctor did a great job but now im on a jerney to get used to these new parcials in my mouth I look better but just don't feel right chewing with them hope I can soon but my smile is a lot better.and have to learn to talk better with them.i hope I helped you.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC