Oral Surgery/tori removal

dawn mcgee wrote at 2014-07-10 03:41:05
I had tori removel I always thought it was normal till I went to the dentist they said I would have to get my tori removed in order to fit parcials on my lower mouth

I was in pain a little first couple of days.the worsth was the taste in my mouth and eating soft foods like eggs,pudding,appele souce.forgive my spelling it sucks.the doctor did a great job but now im on a jerney to get used to these new parcials in my mouth I look better but just don't feel right chewing with them hope I can soon but my smile is a lot better.and have to learn to talk better with them.i hope I helped you.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired