Oral Surgery/Root canal on 2-1/2 year old

Dr. Vaibhav Patni wrote at 2012-11-13 13:26:47
I am a postgraduate in pedodontist,n recently treated a child for pulpectomy, after giving her pedicloryl, well for this sedative to act, child must be kept awake whole day, prior to precedure, the environment for the child to fall asleep should be pleasant, with no sounds around, that can wake them up. The child is still conscious, only her anxiety level decreases to some level. However treating a child under conscious sedation do require proper skill...

Neha pulpectomy is a normal procedure, its like root canal treatment that we call in adults, however the term pulpectomy is used to deciduous teeth  

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC